General Terms and Conditions: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING FORM
- Upon completion of your event, The Community Center is to be left in the condition it was at the start of your
rental/use period – clean and any furnishings, equipment returned to start location.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility.
- Children accompanying adults must be supervised at all times.
- Lessee is responsible for complete clean up and disposal of trash. All trash to be removed to outdoor receptacles. All bottles and cans are to be removed from property by lessee. A disposal fee of $25.00 may be applied if necessary.
- All food and drink shall be confined to the main dining area and dining patio.
- Certificates of General Liability Insurance may be required for functions held at Community Center. Host group or individual will be notified upon submission of a completed facility use request form. Insurance is mandatory for all events at which alcohol will be served.
- The Litchfield Community Center reserves the right to decline rental of the facility, rescind a rental contract, or require a cash deposit as prerequisite to rental.
- The Lessee agrees to assume and be responsible for any expense(s) incurred for damage(s) to the premises or Center's property resulting from Lessee's use.
- The Litchfield Community Center does not accept responsibility for loss or theft of articles belonging to Lessee or any member of his party, or injury or accident to any said person on the grounds of or in the facility, and is absolved by Lessee of all liability, which may result thereof.
- Additional attendants, i.e. parking attendants, cleaning personnel, Police/Fire supervision, etc., may be required as a condition of approval, the cost of which shall be Lessee's responsibility.
- Outdoor activities cease at 10:00 p.m. as required by local zoning laws and in consideration of our neighbors.
- Taping, mounting or displaying items on any painted surface is not allowed.
- Use of Pool Tables as display/exhibit space requires approval from Director
- Any items/supplies brought into the facility or placed on the Center's property must be removed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the Lessee's event. Items remaining after 24 hours may be disposed of as abandoned property.
- A Community Center Staff Member will be on site and available to assist you, or your designated representative, throughout your rental time unless other arrangements have been made with the Executive Director prior to your scheduled event.
In requesting the use of The Litchfield Community Center, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the above terms and conditions, that the information provided by myself is true and accurate, and that I accept full and complete responsibility for the conduct and safety of the group and any and all damages that may result as a consequence of the rental.
FEE FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOM USE PER HOUR (2024 Rate Information)
LOUNGE, LEARNING CENTER, COMMUNITY ROOM: $50
ATRIUM AND REC AREA: $150.00
COMBO USE MAIN ATRIUM, REC AREA, KITCHEN: $200.00
FINAL PRICING AND APPROVAL IS DEPENDENT ON THE NATURE OF THE
EVENT (i.e. Public vs Private), HOURS REQUESTED, STAFF AVAILABILITY,
NEEDS OF RENTER FOR LCC’S SUPPORT (STAFF, PUBLIC RELATIONS, ETC.)
"PROMISE" OF ORGANIZATION:
BEST EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO PROVIDE A RESPONSE TO REQUEST WITHIN 48
HOURS OF IT BEING SUBMITTED. IF ADDITIONAL INFO OR CONSIDERATION IS
NECESSARY, RESPONSE WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN 7 DAYS OF REQUEST.
STAFF WILL BE AVAILABLE/ON SITE DURING RENTAL PERIOD TO ASSIST WITH
RENTER/USERS NEEDS AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FACILITY, ROOM(S) WILL BE CLEAN AND ACCESSIBLE
EQUIPMENT MADE AVAILABLE WILL BE FULLY FUNCTIONAL
FINAL DISCRETION FOR FACILITY USE/RENTAL APPROVAL
AND/OR REVOCATION OF RENTAL/AGREEMENT FOR USE, IS MADE BY THE
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OR AN APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE
LITCHFIELD COMMUNITY CENTER.