General Terms and Conditions: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING FORM
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility.
- Children accompanying adults must be supervised at all times.
- Lessee is responsible for complete clean up and disposal of trash. All trash to be removed to outdoor receptacles. All bottles and cans are to be removed from property by lessee. A disposal fee of $25.00 may be applied if necessary.
- All food and drink shall be confined to the main dining area and dining patio.
- Certificates of General Liability Insurance may be required for functions held at Community Center. Host group or individual will be notified upon submission of a completed facility use request form. Insurance is mandatory for all events at which alcohol will be served.
- The Litchfield Community Center reserves the right to decline rental of the facility, rescind a rental contract, or require a cash deposit as prerequisite to rental.
- The Lessee agrees to assume and be responsible for any expense(s) incurred for damage(s) to the premises or Center's property resulting from Lessee's use.
- The Litchfield Community Center does not accept responsibility for loss or theft of articles belonging to Lessee or any member of his party, or injury or accident to any said person on the grounds of or in the facility, and is absolved by Lessee of all liability, which may result thereof.
- Additional attendants, i.e. parking attendants, cleaning personnel, Police/Fire supervision, etc., may be required as a condition of approval, the cost of which shall be Lessee's responsibility.
- Outdoor activities cease at 10:00 p.m. as required by local zoning laws and in consideration of our neighbors.
- The telephone is to be used for emergency or local calls only. Any long distance expenses incurred during a function will be charged to the Lessee.
- Taping, mounting or displaying items on any painted surface is not allowed.
- Use of Pool Tables as display/exhibit space requires approval from Director
- Any items/supplies brought into the facility or placed on the Center's property must be removed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the Lessee's event. Items remaining after 24 hours may be disposed of as abandoned property.
- A Community Center Staff Member will be on site and available to assist you, or your designated representative, throughout your rental time unless other arrangements have been made with the Executive Director prior to your scheduled event.
In requesting the use of The Litchfield Community Center, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the above terms and conditions, that the information provided by myself is true and accurate, and that I accept full and complete responsibility for the conduct and safety of the group and any and all damages that may result as a consequence of the rental.
FACILITY RENTAL RATE INFORMATION: $150.00 PER HOUR (EFFECTIVE JAN 1, 2016)
AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AN INCREASE OR REDUCTION IN HOURLY RATE MAY APPLY IN CONSIDERATION F SERVICES RENDERED, USE OF FACILITY EQUIPMENT AND RESOURCES OR IN CONSIDERATION OF THE PURPOSE OF THE EVENT/FUNCTION FOR WHICH FACILITY USE IS BEING REQUESTED (i.e. RENTAL OF ENTIRE FACILITY FOR SPECIAL EVENT, CENTER STAFF SET-UP AND BREAKDOWN, PROMOTIONAL SERVICES FOR PUBLIC EVENT)
RENTAL RATE WILL BE DETERMINED UPON SUBMISSION OF A COMPLETED FACILITY RENTAL REQUEST FORM AND INDIVIDUAL LISTED AS CONTACT PERSON WILL BE NOTIFIED OF RENTAL FEE WITHIN 48 HOURS.
FOR EVENT EXCEEDING TWO HOURS A $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE. DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED
USE OF THE KITCHEN FOR FULL FOOD SERVICE REQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL RATE OF $150.00 PER EVENT
A COMMUNITY CENTER STAFF MEMBER WILL BE ON SITE AND AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU, OR YOUR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE THROUGHOUT YOUR RENTAL TIME UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.